Creamy Jalapeño & Artichoke Dip
Imagine a classic spinach and artichoke dip...only spicier and healthier! This one is has less calories and fat since there's no mayonnaise or Parmesan, plus it's packed with protein from Greek yogurt and GREEK CREAM CHEESE!! I just found out that's a thing! Oh my gosh...add it to the list of snacks & appetizers you can gladly bring to your next party! It comes together quickly and can be made ahead of time.
- 4 ounces Greek cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapeños
- 3 artichoke hearts (in brine), drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese blend (I used "Mexican")
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
With a hand mixer on medium low, beat together the cream cheese and yogurt. Then, reduce speed to low and toss in remaining ingredients. Blend until combined. Serve with tortilla chips or celery sticks.